Worst things to say to cops
- Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!
- That uniform makes your butt look really big.
- Excuse me. Is "stick up" hyphenated?
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a Police Officer.
- I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
- Bad Cop! No Donut!
- Your not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
- Didn't I see you get your ass kicked on Cops?
- I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
- Wow, You look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's night stand...
- When you smack the crap outta me, make sure you smile pretty for the camcorder.
- I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket
- Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonald's?
- I pay your salary!
- Those sirens are hurting my ears, turn them off or I'm not speaking to you.
- Gee, thanks officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
- Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other car around, that's how far they are ahead of me.
- So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with your gun when you were little?
- Sorry I can't hear you over the radio. No I am not turning it down; I love this song. Either speak up or just leave me alone.
- Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.