You just might be a college student if...
- If you have ever price shopped for Top Ramen, you might be a college student.
- If you live in a house with three couches, none of which match.
- If you consider Mac and Cheese a balanced meal.
- If you have ever written a check for 45 cents.
- If you have a fine collection of domestic beer bottles.
- If you have ever seen two consectutive sunrises without sleeping.
- If your glass set is composed of McDonald's Extra Value Meal Plastic Cups
(ie.Olympic Dream Team I or II).
- If your underwear supply dictates the time between laundry loads.
- If you cannot remember when you last washed your car.
- If you can pack your worldly possesions into the back of a pick-up (one
- If you have ever had to justify yourself for buying Natural Light.
- If the first thing you do in the morning is roll over and introduce yourself.
- If you average less than 3 hours of sleep a night.
- If your trash is overflowing and your bank account isn't
- If you go to Wal-Mart more than 3 times a week
- If you eat at the cafeteria because it's"free", even though it
- If you are personally keeping the local pizza place from bankruptcy
- If you wake up 10 minutes before class
- If you wear the same jeans 13 days in a row -- without washing them
- If your breakfast consists of a coke on the way to class
- If your social life consists of a date with the library
- If your idea of "doing your hair" is putting on a baseball cap
- If it takes a shovel to find the floor of your room
- If you carry less than a dollar on you at all times because that's all
- If you haven't done laundry in so long you are wearing your swim suit to
- If your midnight snack is microwave popcorn
- If you celebrate when you find a quarter
- If your room is so cold that your toilet freezes over
- If your walls are plastered with posters of half naked men or women (whichever
- If you have built up a tolerence for certain beverages (he he he)
- If you wear a sweat suit for so long that it stands up by itself
- If your backpack is giving you Scoliosis
- If you get more sleep in class than in your room
- If your idea of feeding the poor is buying yourself some Ramen Noodles
- If you can sleep through your roommate's blaring stereo
- If you live in an area that is smaller than most mobile homes
- If you get more e-mail than mail......